Vote Please :)

Once again, I have entered yet another photo contest! This time it is for the Professional Photographer Magazine. They are holding a contest (ending June 1st) in which the winner will have their photo on the cover of the magazine. Why would I love to win? EXPOSURE! And awesomeness, and the fact that I am a 20 yr old woman on a journey of learning all things photography.

So if you could please vote for my photo, and tell all your folks about it-friends, family, you name it- I will love you forever :)

How to vote: Click on link and go to MAIN tab on the website. Scroll down to VOTE, register and confirm in your email, in the search box, enter Rivka Kashanian, click on image and vote away :)
http://www.ppmag.com/cover-contest-2010/vote/17125/

Photo entered in contest-

No comments: